All About Calm…coming in May
Here’s the description from the back cover of my newest book – All About Calm
- Do you feel stressed?
- Do you want more calm in your life?
- Do you need quick and easy solutions to create a more peaceful life?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this book is for you.
Everyone should be living with calm, joy and bliss. Yet, this isn’t the case. Why not?
The American Institute of Stress and the American Psychological Association find:
- 44% of Americans feel more stressed now than they did 5 years ago
- 70% of workers report that workplace stress affects their personal relationships, mainly with their spouses
- 38% of kids (ages 8 – 17) surveyed have trouble falling asleep
Everyone needs quick tips and simple solutions, easily remembered, to employ throughout the day to bring calm and relief from stress.
Kim E. Woods is an expert consultant who’s helped hundreds of clients live better lives by creating calm, embodying joyful bliss, empowering passionate vision, embracing love and celebrating life.
Now, she’s combined her one-on-one services, workshops, articles and speaking engagements into books for you to review, explore and incorporate into your own life.
This book on calm has quick tips and easy solutions that fit into your back pocket. There are tips for every aspect of your life: singlehood, work, home, and family. There are even tips for your teens and children. These tips are featured in tables, highlights, stories, visualizations and guided meditations.
Are you ready to create calm and live a more peaceful life?
If so, this book is for you.
To be released in May – stay tuned. 🙂